Friday, May 12, 2006

Well, this is my first post. Many bloggers, I am sure, have written the same first sentence. There will not be a set format, mainly my own ramblings. I do like to write on Biblical-based issues, but also history, current events, genealogy, etc, etc.

The title for my blog, Converging Heritage, may raise a question. The more I check into my family history, the more I see how God has worked in each family. As a general statement, you can say that my family's heritage is Christian in nature. This starts with the Hershey family being labeled Anabaptists in Switzerland during the late 1500's and throughout the 1600's. On the other side of the family, the Wootens have a long line of pastors, evangelists and church workers. These heritages have converged to my generation. I hope I understand what it is I am to do with this convergance.

Until next post...

No comments: