- The Book of Isaiah - Whatever you are studying at the moment should be considered, right?
- A Missionary Adventure by Rev. Solomon L. Ginsburg (1928) He was a converted Jew working as a Baptist missionary in Brazil from 1892-1922
- A Short History of the Baptists by Henry Vedder
- The Amazing Saints by Phil Saint - He was an older brother to Nate Saint
- Jungle Pilot - biography of Nate Saint and the early days of the Mission Aviation Fellowship
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selsnik - Selznik is known for his artwork. In this story he combines a story and over 150 full page illustrations. My kind of book. Lots of pictures.
- The Marvels of Grace by Oswald Smith
Ok, so I read a lot of missionary/missions books. What's it to ya? As Randy said, if you read this consider yourself tagged.